Last Updated: September 6, 2019
- “Website” means the visual-eyes.ca website and its subdirectories.
- “Soth” means SOTH Inc., creators of Visual-Eyes.
- “You” means a user of the Website.
- Rights to Information Published.
- All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Soth. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on the Website only for personal use at your business. You may not reproduce or otherwise publish this material.
- Any and all content (including user and visitor generated content) submitted either via email, comment forms, or any other page hosted on the Website or its content aggregation systems becomes the property of Soth. Soth reserves the right to alter, remove, re-post, re-purpose, market, or trade any such content.
- To access certain features of the Website, users may be asked to provide login details. It is a condition of your use of this Website that all the information that you provide will be correct, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. You are responsible for all uses of your account. You agree to immediately notify Soth of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Consent for Communications.
- To maintain your account, Soth and its authorized service providers must have your consent to contact you via email. If you wish to revoke this consent, your account may be suspended or disabled.
- Your contact information and preferences can be updated through the Website, as well as through links within the e-mails received from the Website system.
- Personal Information.
- Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SOTH INC. IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE FEE (IF ANY) PAID TO SOTH INC. BY YOU OR THE AMOUNT OF $25, WHICHEVER IS LESSER.
- Applicable Law.
- The laws of the Province of Alberta apply to these terms, and both parties agree to submit to courts located in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada.