Scheduler demographic reports are a very powerful tool for viewing patient behavior and growth. Use these reports to track metrics such as:
- Distribution of new patients among doctors.
- The age distribution of your new patients.
- How new patients hear about your practice.
- No-show and cancellation rates by doctor.
We also track booking method (appointments made online or by staff in office) and booking source (reason for booking e.g. recall). With these variables we can observe:
- Booking methods used by new patients.
- Track no-show/cancelled rates for appointments booked online or in office.
- How well your recall system is performing.
These are just a few examples of the type of data you can pull from our scheduler demographic reports. Take a look to see what these reports show you about your office!