Visual-Eyes is here to support you and your practice. Reducing high touch point surfaces, physical distancing, and contact tracing requirements are a few changes that clinics have had to address.
Below is a checklist of Visual-Eyes features to implement during COVID:
Reducing Touch Points
- Email final prescriptions with one click from a patient’s chart.
- Email invoices that include pay now options. These online payments integrate directly with Visual-Eyes at preferred merchant rates!
- Payment terminal integration with Visual-Eyes.
- 2-way text messaging to communicate with patients waiting in their vehicles.
- Patient check ins via electronic communication through PDF or online forms.
- Automatic contact lens re-ordering notifications with an online payment option.
- Customized routing to track patients in parking lot ‘waiting rooms’.
- Datetime stamps associated with routing for accurate contact tracing, including tracking the length of contact.
It is our hope that these features help to streamline your clinic processes and uphold customer service during these unprecedented times. Stay tuned for more exciting features in the coming months!